Accessories for every Occasion

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bejewelled $40

This is unbelivable... I made the green and gold rings MYSELF. I painstakingly wrapped that bloody rings MYSELF.. and its giving me immense satisfaction to see it blend so nicely into Bejewelled .
How's that for effort? Those rings like took me 2 whole hours to wrap... yeah yeah I am slow... but the end result pays off right?! : )
Bejewelled is the game I used to play a lot when I was back studying in Australia.... The green and gold combi reminds me of the jewels I had to clear in that game. heh... There will be no more shots of me posing with the necklaces after all the comments I heard. Next time..its just the necklace agst a white backgrd and ON the floor not on me... hmpf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home