Accessories for every Occasion

Monday, February 20, 2006

Pink Cherries ($45)
Love the colours!!!! Dyed pink howlite, rose quartz nugget and this other bead which I can't really remember the name...
Held together by gold chains of different thickness and sizes and has a gold antique toggle right at the back.
Have decided to move away from the usual black and safe colours that I use to create my pieces. How's this for a refreshing change?? :)







Emerald $45(SOLD)

Butterfly cloisonne round bead is the main focal piece for Emerald. The other beads used are emerald coloured czech glass beads and transparent beads laced with gold within.
toggle is in silver as I wanted something not in tune with the gold colour combi of this piece. Dont ask me why... I just wanted things to be a lil "off balance" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home