Accessories for every Occasion

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Flap $40


Why 2 photos? yes the photographer needs to make up for her lack of skills. I wanted to show the real colour of the beads and the 1st picture was able to capture the purpleness of it.
The second picture shows the colour of the beads under normal lighting.
Interesting piece if you ask me as I have not used the conventional toggle to close this baby. The butterfly seen here is actually the buckle of a belt I found at this damn retro shop in chinatown. I thought it would be quite nostalgic to incorporate into my design. Beads used are rose quartz nuggests, spotted pink czech glass beads as well as purple glass beads. Butterfly is off centre, more inclined to the left as I did not want the usual symmetrical feel to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home