Accessories for every Occasion

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Belinda $50(SOLD)
Named after this wonderful lady who taught me a lot bout bead making and life.
Amazonite round beads as well as faceted blueish glass beads are used to make this pretty baby.
Non tarnish brass wires are used to connect all the beads a a brass coloured filigree butterfly is the focal piece of this necklace.
I quite love the colour combi so if its not taken likelihood of me keeping it for myself is very high :)



















Phoenix $10(SOLD)

Haven been very very productive recently as was spending most of my time accompanying my sis whos back from Japan. She was bugging me to make something for her so this was what I came up with.
I am able to change the hooks to clip ons if you dont have pierced ears :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home