Accessories for every Occasion

Thursday, June 15, 2006

SECRET GARDEN $30 (1 of 2 SOLD)

I cannot seem to stop making bracelets recently after I found a stash of facted beads used to create jealousy and sail :)
These 2 bracelets are called secret garden as both has got leaves and each has got a butterfly as well as a dragonfly sitting atop the leave. Secret Graden reminds me of spring while Secret Garden II reminds me of the autumn.. :)


SECRET GARDEN II $30



















SHELBY $38(SOLD)
Shelby is named after the car that Nicholas Cage aspired to steal in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" It also happens to be the nick of a gd fren of mine. Vintage off white pendant that resembles a shell, a gold starfish charm used together with purple teardrop pendant and another horn pendant makes up this rock chick long necklace.





















FLASH $28

Vintage black and white charm that looks like hair for some strange reason was why I added a comb charm to this brooch. hehe



GYPSY QUEEN $38(SOLD)
The last of the remaining vintage pendant seen in bohemian rhapsody... I have been getting a lot of enquiries about that piece but am sad to say I can't promise whether remakes can be done or not since these pendants are vintage and thus exist in limited quantities... Added a tassle to this piece to give some contrast to the gold tone of the necklace.

1 Comments:

  • Oooooh, nice!!! I especially like both Secret Gardens :-)) You have a good eye for colour and textures :)) LOVELY!!!

    By Blogger Simone, at 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home