Accessories for every Occasion

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

JEALOUSY $25 (MINE)

I was amused by some recent incident that a fellow beader has related to me bout rivalry btw 2 other beaders bout who copied whos ideas.
Please... get a grip. Designs here was to purposely spite these people who are constantly battling over these mindless things when beading itself is suppose to be fun..
So yeah... two tone faceted czech beads / gold button / birdie bone pendant from japan and another faceted plastic bead... my interpretation of jealousy..


BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY $32 (SOLD)

6 Comments:

  • Hahahhahaha! I like "jealousy" -- the piece and the writeup. I agree: beading should be fun :)

    By Blogger Simone, at 11:08 PM  

  • hey Simone!
    Glad you popped by.
    I'm the buyer of one of your creations "Belle Nice!"
    Beading is such a beautiful thing.. through Aunty B I've gotten to know yet another fellow beader.:)
    Love all the lil girly dresses you made and keep up the good work with the wiring stuff! :)

    By Blogger Turquoise Queen, at 8:26 AM  

  • Hey turquoise queen, I remember you :) Beading IS a beautiful thing and such a great way to express oneself, isn't it?

    Your work is very pretty and imaginative! And I especially like the way you play with bold colours ... inspiring!

    Thanks much for your kind comments on the dresses - don't ask me why i make them, not having a girl (yet) myself. And the day you decide you want to play with wire too, let's trade notes :))

    By Blogger Simone, at 1:13 AM  

  • hey is there another piece for this?? hee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

  • Hi Rach,

    Which piece are you referring to? :)

    By Blogger Turquoise Queen, at 8:12 AM  

  • Hi!
    I luv the Bohemian Rhapsody piece!
    Any remakes possible pls? I absolutely luv it!
    email me: coooee@gmail.com
    Rgds,
    Ashley

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home