Accessories for every Occasion

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

BROWNIE $25

Stripey brown tone Murano beads / gold leaf charm / japanese black beads with gold trimming as well as yellow tone faceted glass beads together with gold chains of different lengths make up Brownie.
Lighting is no good I know but I had to take the pics at night as my stuff are usually done at night... I have a day job you know?! haha :P


AFRICA $22

Same brown tone beads seen in Brownie are used in Africa as well. Dangling from the beads is a golden filigree attached to a cluster of chains making it a pretty shoulder sweeper.... well almost :)

ROYALTY $28
My fav piece for last night :)
-Facted swarovski beads
-Diamond shaped czech beads
-Faceted teardrops glass beads

Love it cause of the shades of blue and how its versatile enough to wear it to formal or causal events to add the glam factor :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home