Accessories for every Occasion

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Dream come true

This site was set up to showcase my creations of jewellery that I have started making since end 2005. I have always had a passion for fashion but being educated in IT, there's no way I can work in the fashion industry or so I thought :P
I am still trying to find my style as you can see through the stuff that I have created. Items range from very "tai tai" to the punk princess style which I totally love. You are welcome to give me your feedback and suggestions as well as get me to customize something for you. It would be better if you already have an idea of what you want so I can tailor it to suit you =)
The photos will be posted in another weeks time as I am getting a new digi cam to capture the images better. so please hang in there and pop by soon .
Yours truly....
Turquoise Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home